1.25.2011

Christmas Wrap Up

It's been awhile since i have posted, this is actually a positive thing. Meaning I've been super busy!! 
Prepare to be Overloaded. 

Over the Christmas break I had the privilege to collaborate with some of the lovely ladies from my graduating class again. Lead by the talented Laura Bleasdale, our team volunteered for the Sir John A's Highschool musical, A Christmas Carol. It was a nice change from beauty makeup. Stage makeup is  over the top to be seen from far away under the florescent lights. I had the privilege to work backstage with Laura in the high paced environment with character changes in under 5 minutes, we were even working on the same character! 
With over 40 students for 3 nights I caught on to the fast paced environment quickly. It was a blast to catch up and work with the girls from class again and i hope to work with many of them again. :)
Kickass Team:
Laura Bleasdale
Mandy Nickerson
Alyssa Gibbons
Shana Oneill
I hope to see some photos from this concert, all the kids did an amazing job and put on one hell of a show! 
Topic # 2:

NEW Zuca Bag! I will no longer be the one armed body builder walking around Halifax draggin myself up the hills! This case has already made me already feel more organized and professional. Thank you Santa, look for me strolling down Barrington, lighting up the streets with my new wheels. 










Topic # 3:
Erin Nicole Photographic and I worked together on a Christmas Package 'For His/Her Eyes Only'





















This allowed girlfriends to show their loved ones a little more then there everyday wear. Giving a man the best christmas present you can offer. YOU. These ladies were so much fun to work with and had confidence for miles! Since these photos are personal i only have a few to show you. Just being apart of Erin's team is always a treat and i hope you enjoy!
Erin Nicole Photographic
http://www.erindibbin.com
http://erindibbin.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment