11.10.2010

My First Blog EVER!

Welcome all to my my page ElleMUA!

I guess i should take the time to introduce myself a little bit,

My name is Elle and I am a recent graduate from the Hair Design Centre. I had the privilege to study under the talented Donna Bramley who has become a role model and true inspiration to me.

The purpose of this blog is to showcase my work for all of you to see, to network and collaborate with creative photographers, hair stylists & models to enhance and build my portfolio.

I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing photographers and models so far and am really excited to enter into the world as a Make Up Artist. With the help from my friends, family and fans i know this will be an envigorating experience.

I am trained in beauty, fashion, bridal, fantasy, and special effects makeup but am always up for a good challenge!
If you are interested in my work and would like to collaborate, please feel free to contact me.


ellen.x0@hotmail.com 


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment