11.23.2010

What a natural!


I had the pleasure of doing makeup for Brian Larter the other day, Brian told me he had a fresh new face on the modeling scene and would love for me to drop by and work my magic.
Sarah Ashira. Let me tell you, she was a natural! She had such an amazing bone structure and stunning features. She worked the set and i hope to work with her again sometime. Sarah claims that she lives by America's next top model, and well it really paid off! She had quiet the amazing wardrobe to look threw (jealous yes) and after helping her pick out her outfit she let me have free range with the makeup. I love those words. free range. I worked with a strong bold plum lip and rocked the gold pigment on the eyes for a nice sparkle. I knew the style of lighting Brian was going to use and i knew it was going to throw some shadows and blast light on prominent features, so i used deep shades to show off her strong bone structure.
I'm super happy with the outcome and thanks again Brian for the opportunity, can't wait to work with you again!

Stumble upon,

Brian Larter Photography

Also a few of the talented ladies from my makeup class @ the Hair Design Centre have started up there own sites, you should check them out!!

Becca Boop

Shana Oneill

Don't forget to follow my blog, all you have to do is click the follow button on the left side of this post, you just need your email address.
Thanks again 
:D

1 comment:

  1. wowzer elle
    this is a wonderful post
    the makeup on that lovley lady is amazing
    and i love the rock star effect brian has with his pics
    great work you guys, this is a really amazing set
    and i cant wait to see more of this beautiful model
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete